Leslie Sansone 5K Walk At Home DVD Giveaway
Special Thanks to Collage Video for sponsoring this giveaway.
If you ever wanted to do a 5K but thought running it might not be your thing, try Leslie Sansone’s 5K Walk at Home DVD. The workout will build muscle, burn calories and tone your body.
An in-home walking workout that features two-minute, higher-intensity “power bursts.” The bursts include moves like jogging, kicking and skipping — higher-impact versions of the basic steps you already know. The bursts are designed to maximize fat burning effectiveness while helping to simulate the feel of an actual 5K outdoor race (about 3.1 miles). Leslie also boosts the intensity of her usual low-impact walking steps by using faster music and incorporating lots of arm motions. Throughout the workout, you’ll be motivated by Leslie’s chatty commentary and an on-screen countdown
Collage Video has a HUGE selection of fitness DVD’s to choose from. They have been in business since 1987. What makes them stand out from any other company? Every video on their site has been tested by an ACE-certified instructor and a “regular person.” Now that is a lot of videos to try. They are proud that they don’t carry every video. They ONLY carry ones that are effective. They want you to get the results you are looking for. They care about their customers enough to NOT carry just any video.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER
RULES: A winner will be selected by Random.org. This giveaway ends 7/5/10 at 11pm EST.
MANDATORY: You must visit Collage Video and tell me what other video from their collection you would like to try. Please comment on this first or all other entries will be deleted.
Additional entries: Please add one comment per entry and include your email address.
1. Sign up for my newsletter
2. Follow Collage Video on facebook
3. Follow @karlabond on twitter
4. Fan Bond With Karla on facebook
5. Follow @walkathome on twitter
6. Tweet the following- “I just entered the Leslie Sansone 5K giveaway from @karlabond http://ht.ly/22lEO” Can tweet twice per day (copy and paste tweet link in your comment)
Latest posts by Karla Urwitz (see all)
- 3 Important Skills For Kids to Learn Outside of the Classroom - November 29, 2022
- How to Improve Your Lifestyle with Healthy Eating - November 28, 2022
- Tips For Pursuing A Career In Education - November 28, 2022