I love peanut chicken and sometimes it’s hard to find a good semi-healthy recipe. Gotta give props to Allrecipes.com for this delicious recipe. There is this one Chinese buffet in town that has the best peanut chicken and that is all I eat when I go there (besides the crab ragoons of course). I am hoping this recipe comes close and is a healthier version. Enjoy
Grilled Peanut Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Skippy All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast (6oz each)
- Check out the complete recipe on Allrecipe.com
- Serving size is 4
Did you try this recipe? If so please let me know how you like it or if you changed anything about it. If you send me a picture of your dish I will add it to post.
If you are on Weight Watchers, per my recipe builder this would be 6 points. That is based on 4- 6oz chicken breasts. The only items that contain points are the chicken and peanut butter, the rest are free.
This post was sponsored by Hormel as part of the Hormel Extended Blogger Family.
Latest posts by Karla Urwitz (see all)
- Finding Family Medicine Jobs - May 21, 2020
- Watch Out For The Ways Corona Can Impact Your Life (Beyond Getting Sick) - May 20, 2020
- Tips for Better Respiratory Health - May 14, 2020