KettleWorx is a program that uses the kettlebell as a tool to deliver Cardio, Core and Resistance all in short 20 minute workouts. If the customer follows our program for 20 Minutes 3 x a Week, in six short weeks they WILL change their body in a positive way. We designed it to be simple.
To start the program, the customer chooses 3 days of the week as their KettleWorx days:
Better than AdvertisedI have been working out on and off over the last 15 years, and consider myself in decent shape. I’ve done everything from Tae-Bo on and I was a little skeptical of Kettleworx because it was only 20 minutes long per video. WOW!!!! WAS I WRONG!!!!!! This is by far the BEST WORKOUT PROGRAM I HAVE EVER DONE. I lost over 5 lbs in the first week, and I can only say if you need to get in shape, get Kettleworx. There some quirks about the video, for example, when you get to your second set, it’s a repeat of the video footage from the first set. But don’t let that discourage you, Kettleworx is AWESOME!!!! Get it today, and see AMAZING results tomorrow. – posted by Shawn on 4/2/2010
Body by Jake
I’m a personal trainer and I have tried every workout dvd. If you make the full 6 week comitment , KettleWorx will get you in shape in the comfort of your home. I also like Amy Dixon DVDs too. – posted by Jake on 12/17/2009
This is a great video of what the program is. All I can say is I am super jealous! I want this myself!
RULES: A winner will be selected by Random.org. This giveaway ends 7/8/10 at 11pm EST
MANDATORY: You must follow Kettleworx on twitter.
Additional entries: Please add one comment per entry and include your email address.
1. Sign up for my newsletter
2. Like Kettleworxs Facebook page and leave a message on their facebook wall about this giveaway( 2 entries)
3. Follow @karlabond on twitter
4. Fan Bond With Karla on facebook
5. Facebook this giveaway and tag @bondwithkarla so I can see it
6. Tweet the following- “I just entered the @Kettleworx giveaway from @karlabond http://ht.ly/25wUN ” Can tweet twice per day (copy and paste tweet link in your comment)