Happy Healthy Monday
Happy Healthy Monday! Here is a receipe I found that I am going to try soon. Looks great. If you are on Weight Watchers it’s 3 points per serving.
Turkey Veggie Meatloaf Cups
- 2 cups coarsely chopped zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped onions
- 1 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound extra lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup uncooked couscous
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, or as needed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray 20 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Place zucchini, onions, and red bell pepper into a food processor, and pulse several times until finely chopped but not liquefied. Place the vegetables into a bowl, and mix in ground turkey, couscous, egg, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard until thoroughly combined. Fill each prepared muffin cup about 3/4 full. Top each cup with about 1 teaspoon of barbecue sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until juices run clear, about 25 minutes. Internal temperature of a muffin measured by an instant-read meat thermometer should be at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 119 | Total Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 49mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Sodium: 244mg
- Total Carbs: 13.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 13.2g
Latest posts by Karla Urwitz (see all)
- 3 Important Skills For Kids to Learn Outside of the Classroom - November 29, 2022
- How to Improve Your Lifestyle with Healthy Eating - November 28, 2022
- Tips For Pursuing A Career In Education - November 28, 2022