This is a great Christmas Eve family event if your like us and just get together before the big day.
In the busy world we live in, taking time to spend a few hours together as a family is essential for family members of all ages. When spending time with the family this holiday season, why not spend an hour or two doing something fun, creative, and yummy? The “fun-do party” is the perfect activity that the whole family can enjoy.
You will need:
- Small bowls of each of the fruits/snacks
- Strawberries, bananas, raspberries, oranges, marshmallows, angel food, nuts, etc
- A hat to hold the game pieces
- Straws or skewers
- A can of Reddi-wip
How to play:
- Cut out the game pieces, fold them up, and put them in a hat.
- Use the straw or skewers to eat your snacks with Reddi-wip.
- Draw a card and do what it says.
- Take turns reading the game pieces and throwing them back in the hat.
to download the game pieces.
Latest posts by Karla Urwitz (see all)
- Finding Family Medicine Jobs - May 21, 2020
- Watch Out For The Ways Corona Can Impact Your Life (Beyond Getting Sick) - May 20, 2020
- Tips for Better Respiratory Health - May 14, 2020