Rubbermaid Glass Bowls with Easy Find Lids Giveaway
Have you ever found yourself sitting down for a nice dinner and need to get a small bowl for some sauce or dip and all you have is plastic? I have done that a few times. I don’t own very many nice glass dishes that are smaller. I have your typical casserole dish or pie dish but nothing smaller really.
Well Rubbermaid came to the rescue. Yep you heard me Rubbermaid. Rubbermaid has come out with a 8 piece glass set with easy find lids that are outstanding. The best part of these dishes is they can also so in your oven. I made a green bean casserole in the large sized one the other night. So easy to just mix in the same bowl you cook in. Here is a bit more about the dishes:
The only glass food storage that stays organized with Easy Find Lids
• Sleek, crystal clear, tempered glass is safe for microwave and oven use and looks great on the table
• Features the Easy Find Lids organization system – lids snap to the bottom of the container and to each other to make finding the right lid quick and easy
• Bases and lids neatly nest inside each other for compact organization in your cabinets
• A built-in gasket creates a leak proof seal to keep foods fresher, longer
• Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, and Freezer safe
• Bases and Lids are BPA FREE
I was honored to receive a set of the Rubbermaid 8 Piece Set with Easy Find Lids for review. These dishes make cooking at home just a little bit easier. We all know eating at home makes a healthier lifestyle! These bowls are also multi-functional. They make excellent storage containers if you need to keep organized. Oh and people will be jealous you have them, my Mom is!
Rubbermaid is going beyond the review and giving one of my lucky readers a set of their own!($26 value) How gracious of them. If you can’t wait or aren’t the lucky chosen one here is a coupon for $1.00 a set. I might have to even get myself another set or it would make a great gift. Christmas is coming.
This giveaway is open to US and Canada residents. Giveaway will end September 1st. If you have any problems using Rafflecopter please let me know ASAP. Good Luck!