I love DIY and recycled craft project. I came across this video on You Tube that I think is a fantatic idea. While they use it as a Father’s Day gift by including a tie, you can put many different things in this box. Here would be some good suggestions:
- Valentine’s Day- Use your favorite picture of your loved one and fill it with their favorite choclates.
- Mother’s Day- Find a great picture of you and your Mom and fill it with an apron, or write her a poem
- Birthday- Find a picture of you and the birthday person and fill it with a t-shirt or small trinket
Here is the video that gives you step by step instruction on how to make this recycled photo box.
Latest posts by Karla Bond (see all)
- Coping Financially After An Injury At Work - February 14, 2020
- What Studies Are Right For You? - February 7, 2020
- The Healthcare Job That Makes the Biggest Difference - January 28, 2020