General Mills Pink Together Giveaway
October is an important month. Breast Cancer awareness has stepped out of the shadows and into my life. While it’s not effected a loved one, I work in a nursing facility and there are some there with breast cancer . I just found out today that the son of one of our residents wife just lost her battle on Sunday.
General Mills is the sponsor of this Pink Together Giveaway. General Mills will donate $1 to the Komen organization for each Message of Hope
that is sent to someone who has shared their story on PinkTogether.com (up to
$25,000) during October. This is in addition to a $2 million donation General
Mills is making to the Komen organization.
This giveaway prize pack includes:
- A 16 oz. box of Total cereal
- VIP coupons valid for one box of Cheerios and Multigrain Cheerios
cereal and one cup of Yoplait yogurt
- Betty Crocker Living with Cancer Cookbook Pink Together
Edition, which includes a collection of more than 150 delicious recipes with
complete nutrition information and a 32-page Pink Together Survivor Ambassador
bonus section that shares inspirational personal stories of survival as well as
- Water bottle and removable silicone awareness bracelet
- Drawstring sport backpack
- Rhinestone ear buds
Please step up and do your part this October and do something in support of breast cancer. Buy and item where the proceeds go to research or simply sit with someone fighting the battle. Find out when the Race for The Cure is in your area and make a difference. Fight like a Girl because us girls can kick butt!
This giveaway will be held for just 1 week and ends 10/13. Please spread the word! Good Luck.
The Pink Together prize pack, information and coupons have been provided free of charge by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.
Latest posts by Karla Urwitz (see all)
- 3 Important Skills For Kids to Learn Outside of the Classroom - November 29, 2022
- How to Improve Your Lifestyle with Healthy Eating - November 28, 2022
- Tips For Pursuing A Career In Education - November 28, 2022