Do you own a DVD player? Do you have an extra $9.99 per month to spare to get healthy? If so, did you know Netflix has exercise videos you can rent? I have been a Netflix member for YEARS and I have never thought once about getting an exercise video.
If you are not familiar with Netflix its a simple delivered to your home movie rental store. I LOVE it. We are on a more expensive plan and we are able to check out 3 movies at a time. The basic package is only $9.99 for one movie at a time. Good thing is there are no late fees and you can keep that movie for as long as you want. So why not rent a yoga video, do it for 30 days and send it back? Can’t ask for more variety than that.
Here are a few that you can rent:
- Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start
- Gaiam Yoga Core Cross Training
- Kathy Smith Lift Weights to lose Weight
With a Netflix subscription you can also stream online through your computer, PS3 and even the Wii. Here are a few that you could watch instantly:
- Crunch Boot Camp
- 10 Minute Soultion Rapid Results Pilates
- Hot Yoga
You will not be disappointed in their service. They have excellent customer service and you can normally get a DVD within 2 days of requesting it. For example, if I sent them a DVD back today, Thurs, I will have a new one in my mailbox Sat.
Don’t miss out a a FREE trial of Netflix. You will not be disappointed. So why not just try and see if you like it?
Latest posts by Karla Urwitz (see all)
- 3 Important Skills For Kids to Learn Outside of the Classroom - November 29, 2022
- How to Improve Your Lifestyle with Healthy Eating - November 28, 2022
- Tips For Pursuing A Career In Education - November 28, 2022