Make A Ball #Giveaway- Great Unique Gift Idea
There seems to always be something I am buying for. Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Graduation, or wedding. I always like to give non traditional gifts, something they can remember me by. Make A Ball is a great gift. There is nothing like slapping a picture of them on a ball. I got the opportunity awhile go to review for myself how Make A Ball works. Check out my review and note, my brother totally hates me for it but I couldn’t resist.
About Make A Ball
Kids love to design their own t-shirts, hats and other materials for themselves or gifts to give their loved ones. Now, they can design and create their own personalized sport balls with a real professional feel by Make-A-Ball. Kids can put their own sport teams, pictures, anything they want on a football, baseball, soccer ball and more!
Make-A-Ball is extremely simple too. All you have to do is go on the website and follow these few simple steps:
• Choose the type of ball (basketball, baseball, soccer ball, hockey puck , etc.)
• Then choose the layout
• Choose a background
• Finally, personalize your ball
This is a great gift for the holidays, birthdays, team sports dinner and any other special occasion.
Here are some perfect ideas on who may love one of these unique custom made Make A Ball
- Graduate going to collage on a baseball scholarship
- Groomsmen gift (you know those are hard to buy for)
- Father’s Day gift for the avid ball player
- For any birthday
Make A Ball is giving one lucky reader the chance to make your own custom baseball. US Residents only, ends 6/6/13. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Latest posts by Karla Urwitz (see all)
- 3 Important Skills For Kids to Learn Outside of the Classroom - November 29, 2022
- How to Improve Your Lifestyle with Healthy Eating - November 28, 2022
- Tips For Pursuing A Career In Education - November 28, 2022