Hammond’s Candies Review & Giveaway
Hammond’s Candies located in Denver, CO has been twisting and turning candy the finest candy every day and holiday confections since 1920. The company famous for their HUGE candy canes, beautifully spun ribbon candy, and outstanding lollipops. Today, Hammond’s has stepped into the gourmet food arena with the launch of our succulent dessert dips and snack pretzels.
I was honored to received some of Hammond’s Fall Mixed bag of straws. You should have seen my son’s eyes light up when I opened. It was like Christmas morning. Okay so my eyes lit up as well. This old fashion candy brought back some great memories of times I spent with my Grandparents. This fall mix has some fatastic flavors.
- Root Beer with a vanilla creme center
- Green Apple with a chocolate creme center
- Vanilla with a vanilla creme center
- Orange with a chocolate creme center
These candies are to die for. They just melted in my mouth and were not too hard that my son could eat them. Christmas is coming up and let me tell you, Hammond’s Candies will be a stocking stuffer I give!
Hammond’s Candies is also giving one of my lucky readers a 3 bag set of their straws. You guys won’t be disappointed. Thanks Hammond’s!!
***This giveaway will end 9/6/11. US Residents only. All entires must be made in the Rafflecopter widget. Blog comments will not count***
Latest posts by Karla Urwitz (see all)
- 3 Important Skills For Kids to Learn Outside of the Classroom - November 29, 2022
- How to Improve Your Lifestyle with Healthy Eating - November 28, 2022
- Tips For Pursuing A Career In Education - November 28, 2022