I am super excited that I got the opportunity to read this book before it is even released. Denise Austin has been around in the fitness world for many years. I have done many of her DVD’s over the years. When I was asked to review this I thought to myself “Of course I need more energy” I mean who doesn’t right?
This book offers quick tips to charge up your life. We all need stop and recharge from time to time. I for one always feel time and exhausted. I can’t live without my morning coffee. In Denise’s book, Get Energy! Empower Your Body, Love Your Life, she tell you how to maintain your current lifestyle and recharge your body at the same time.
Take the time
With all the busy hub-bub in our lives many of us don’t have time for a complicated fitness plan. Denise, in fact, only exercises about 30 minutes a day but finds other ways to keep her body recharged during her busy schedule. This is where Get Energy comes into play. There are plenty of holes in every one’s schedule to do recharging exercises. In Get Energy Denise will show you how you can get these super charged moves in even if you only have two minutes.
There are several different area Denise focuses on in Get Energy. Here are a few topics.
- What’s Zapping your Energy?
- Stretch 15 Min into 12 Hours of Energy
- A Balanced Life is an Energized Life
- Power Up at Midlife
- Get Energy Today! 14 Day PEP Plan
I think this is a truly well written book by a fantastic fitness expert. It give practical tip and information that anyone can do. It promotes taking control of our health through diet, exercise, and spirit. You don’t have to worry about taking an hour of your day if you have five minutes you can do this. This book really shows that how we treat our bodies is how we feel about ourselves. I highly recommend you add this book to your “Must Get” list when it is released in January.
I have the privilege of giving away 3 copies of this fantastic book to my readers. This giveaway will end January 6th, 2011 11pm EST.
Mandatory Entry- You must sign up for my newsletter
Extra Entries (1 entry per item)
- Follow me on Twitter
- Like Denise Austin on Facebook
- Follow Denise Austin on Twitter
- Tweet this “I just entered the @deniseaustin_ giveaway from @karlabond. Need Energy? Get her new Get Energy book before it’s released http://ht.ly/3tj0K” (can be tweeted twice a day. One entry PER tweet)
Latest posts by Karla Urwitz (see all)
- Finding Family Medicine Jobs - May 21, 2020
- Watch Out For The Ways Corona Can Impact Your Life (Beyond Getting Sick) - May 20, 2020
- Tips for Better Respiratory Health - May 14, 2020