Conscious Monthly Box Subscription Review
While I may not be having a great year at losing this weight (it's tougher that you think to do) I still strive to make healthy choices when I can in all my choices. I am trying to make sure I am setting a good example for my son weather it's to pass on pizza or choose a reusable shopping bags over plastic. Conscious Box helps take the guess work out of those choices.
Who is Conscious?
Conscious Box is a monthly box of goodies that arrives on your door step every month. It's like Christmas! They scour the market for the best ethical, honest business', and purest products they can find. They they box them up and send them to you. All the products they send are considered green. Nothing fake about them. They strive on customer services and love hearing from their loyal customers.
I was thrilled to receive this green goodie box to review.
OMGosh it really was like Christmas. At first this small box was on my door step. Your natural reaction to small boxes are there can only be 2-3 things in it right? This thing was like a brick. I thought to myself what do they have in here. Well look at my picture. It was crammed full. Their warehouse workers much have taken a packing 101 class because I don't know how they got all these goodies into one small little box. They rock!
Now that I finally got to see all the goodies in the box I was amazed. There was so much but here are some of my favorites:
- Maple Leaf Calyspo Mango Tea (this is my favoirte tea how did they know?)
- GoGo squeeZ Apple Mango fruit pouch (Cooper loved it)
- St. Claire’s Organics Peppermints- (very powerful and awesome)
- Jadience Herbal Formulas, muscle and joint cream (haven't used this yet but my knees will appreciate it soon)
- Just Great Stuff Super Berry Acai bar (hubby ate this before I could try it but he said it was darn good)
These are just a few of the things that came in this box. I also enjoyed the Aromatherapy cards and oil that came in the box. I could go on and on I think about all the goodies that came in this small box. Remember the saying "good things come in small packages"? Well here is proof right here! You have go to try it even if it's just for one month!
To learn more about getting your own subscription check out Conscious Box. Tell them Bond With Karla sent ya!
Latest posts by Karla Urwitz (see all)
- 3 Important Skills For Kids to Learn Outside of the Classroom - November 29, 2022
- How to Improve Your Lifestyle with Healthy Eating - November 28, 2022
- Tips For Pursuing A Career In Education - November 28, 2022