Cloth Diaper Foundation
The Cloth Diaper Foundation is hosting a Green Mama Benefit Auction. The Cloth Diaper Foundation gives needy families cloth diapers and assists them with building their own cloth diaper stashes. They helped over 450 babies last year alone! So in honor of Earth Day, April 22nd, they are having a auction to raise money to keep support a lifestyle they are passionate about.
One of the items they are auctioning off a Nature’s Boundries Lamb Gift Set. All of their product are made with certified organic ingredients. In this basket you will receive:
- Calm Balm
- Protecting Powder
- No Cry Shampoo
- Organic Baby Wash
- Organic Body Calendula Lotion
For more detailed information about the products included in the basket, please visit Green Mama Auction.
- The Cloth Diaper Foundation was founded as Miracle Diapers in Oregon in January of 2005 to fill a need. There were many families who wanted to cloth diaper their children for health, economical, and environmental reasons but could not due to financial restrictions. After an overwhelming response, two more chapters were opened by the end of that year. With the same great goals in mind, our fifth anniversary as cloth diapering charity brought about a complete overhaul and makeover of the Foundation from management to practices all to better serve our recipients and the cloth diapering community nationwide. Everyone here at the Cloth Diaper Foundation looks forward to a brighter future for our charity and continuing to assist those in need with getting a jump start on cloth diapering.Our goal is to someday have representatives all over the United States. Through this we hope to not only be able to serve thousands of families in need, but to be able to educate the public on today’s cloth diapers and therefore helping cloth become more mainstream. Please check out our Volunteer page if you are interested in becoming part of the movement!
All the items sold on the auction promote healthy living in some way. I think I am bidding on the above basket. Can you out bid me? Let’s not only help our environment but let’s help out a great organization at the same time. The auction site for all products up for bid is located here. The auction runs from April 22nd through April 30th. For more details on The Cloth Diaper Foundation and how you may be able to help, they can be located here.
Latest posts by Karla Urwitz (see all)
- 3 Important Skills For Kids to Learn Outside of the Classroom - November 29, 2022
- How to Improve Your Lifestyle with Healthy Eating - November 28, 2022
- Tips For Pursuing A Career In Education - November 28, 2022