Swap the Sugar with Splenda
There are simple way to make healthier changes in your everyday diet and swapping out real sugar is one of them. As a matter of fact there are 365 ways to swap our real sugar with Splenda. I pretty much use Splenda in my house for cooking. I love their individual packets because I can take them with me when I eat my oatmeal or grapefruit at work. If you are looking for ways to swap out sugar check out http://www.365sweetswaps.com/.
Did you know the average person consumes 22 teaspoons of sugar a day. Yuck. You need to keep a watchful eye on hidden items like yogurt, salad dressing, and my favorite lattes. Speaking of lattes, here is a great recipe from 365 Sweet Swaps to help get you started. It’s good one too, I have tried it.
Cinnamon Latte Recipe
MAKES: 1 SERVING
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tsp. SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup hot brewed strong hazelnut flavored coffee
- 2 Tbsp. thawed sugar free whipped topping
- MICROWAVE first 3 ingredients in microwaveable mug on HIGH 15 sec. or until heated through.
- STIR in coffee.
- TOP with whipped topping.
Join the Party
- Throughout 2014, SPLENDA® Brand is dishing out 365 ways to swap sugar for SPLENDA® Sweetener Products to save calories all year long! The Motherhood is teaming up with SPLENDA® Sweetener Products for this fun Twitter party to share SPLENDA® 365 SWEET SWAPS™ tips and recipes!
- Join us to hear recipes, tips and other simple lifestyle changes that can lead to big results over time!
- When: Tuesday, March 4 at noon ET/11 a.m. CT/9 a.m. PT
- Twtvite: http://twtvite.com/sweetswaps
- Hashtag: #SweetSwaps
- Prizes: Prizes will be randomly awarded to five participants who answer the trivia questions correctly. Each prize includes a $50 Visa Gift Card and an assortment of SPLENDA® Sweetener Products! Prizes limited to U.S. participants only.
- Hosts: @TheMotherhood, @TheMotherhood25, @CooperMunroe and @EmilyMcKhann
Disclosure: This post is part of the SPLENDA® 365 SWEET SWAPS ™ blogger program by McNeil Nutritionals, LLC. and The Motherhood, who sent me products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are my own, and I hope you enjoy them.