Happy Healthy Recipe Monday
Okay so I am starting my Monday’s off with a fantastic healthy receipe. I hope you all enjoy!
Asian Tuna Patties
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, mix tuna, egg, bread crumbs, green onions, and garlic. Blend soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ketchup, sesame oil, and pepper into the mixture. Form the mixture into about 6 patties approximately 1 inch thick. Lightly sprinkle each patty on all sides with cornmeal.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Fry each patty about 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 7.6g
Total Carbs: 21.1g
Dietary Fiber: 1.4g
Recipe from All Recipes
The following two tabs change content below.
As a full-time career oriented mother of one, I love all things travel. I was in the hospitality business for 15 years and loved it. So why not become a travel agent. So I am trying to find my balance in life through being a parent to a teenager, my love of travel, and living the best life possible. Come join me on this bumpy journey of life.
Latest posts by Karla Urwitz (see all)
- 3 Important Skills For Kids to Learn Outside of the Classroom - November 29, 2022
- How to Improve Your Lifestyle with Healthy Eating - November 28, 2022
- Tips For Pursuing A Career In Education - November 28, 2022