Erin Baker’s Wholesome Baked Goods Giveaway
Have you heard Erin Baker and her famous Breakfast Cookies? No?? You are missing the bus on this one. I’ve been eating Erin’s Breakfast Cookies since I started my weight loss journey. Inspired by her mom’s healthy baking and armed with a KitchenAid mixer, Erin Baker created a revolutionary new way to serve breakfast back in 1994 and the Breakfast Cookie was born!
I was honored to received a sampler package of Erin’s goodies. In this goodie box included 2 cookies, the original and double chocolate chunk. There was also 2 mini cookies, peanut butter and oatmeal raisin, 2 organic brownies, and a package of yummy granola.
My favorite out of the whole pack was the chocolate mint brownie bites. I am a sucker for mint and these things had so much chocolate flavor. It helped my craving.
My husband ate the original cookie and the double chocolate chunk cookie. He thought both were good for a “healthy” cookie. I did get a bite of the chocolate chunk cookie and it was really good.
The mini cookies and granola were just as yummy. I love granola with my yogurt and this hit the spot. The granola would be great in an apple crisp or in cookies.
Erin is so generous that she is giving one lucky reader the same type of sampler package.
***This giveaway will end on 8/23/11 at 11:59pm. This giveaway is open to US residents only. ***
Mandatory Entry to Win
1. Please visit Erin Baker’s Wholesome Baked Goods and tell me what would like to try or something you have learned. This MUST be your FIRST entry or all entries will be deleted. (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Bond With Karla News Letter (1 entry) Subscribers will be emailed a special code for an extra entry.
3. Like Bond With Karla on Facebook (1 entry)
4. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Follow Erin Baker’s Wholesome Baked Goods on Twitter (1 entry)
6.Tweet the following @erinbakers I just entered @karlabond #giveaway for a Erin Baker’s Wholesome Baked Goods sampler package. Ends 8/23 http://ht.ly/5XoMt ” (1 entry) You can tweet twice daily leave 2 seperate entires
7. Like Erin Baker’s Wholesome Baked Goods on Facebook