Enjoy Life Foods Trail Mix Review
For me trail mixes are the easiest things to have on hand. If you need a quick snack grabbing a handful of trail mix will curb the snack attack.
Enjoy Life Foods brings a different twist to trail mixes. With no nuts and a great mix of seeds and fruit you won’t even realize the nuts are missing. All of the trail mixes are gluten-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, tree-nut free, soy free, egg free and casein-free.
I was thrilled to receive Enjoy Life Foods two trail mixes for review. These mixes didn’t last long
- Mountain Mambo – Made with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds (pepitas), fruit and chocolate chips, our nut-free trail mix is both wholesome and delicious.
- Beach Bash – A yummy medley of sunflower kernels, pumpkin seeds, dried pineapple, apricots and cranberries. It’s a snack-tacular treat at the beach, on the trail or on the go.
These mixes are perfect for people with nut allergies, people who don’t like nuts or for school-safe classroom snacks.
My whole family really loved these mixes. We started our son in tae kwando so there are two nights a week we are on the run from the time I get him until home time. So I packaged up some trail mix to have on the go if we got hungry. I also sprinkled some on my oatmeal which was so yummy.
These mixes would make a great gift for the holiday. I suggest paring them with the Crunchy Cookies to make a gret hoilday basket for your loved one.
Latest posts by Karla Urwitz (see all)
- After-School Baking Projects To Get Into With The Kids - November 22, 2022
- How Employers Can Show Their Appreciation to Employees – 4 Great Ideas - November 21, 2022
- Helping Your Teen Learn How To Cook - November 21, 2022