Bella Viva Orchards Review and Giveaway
Located in California where the soil is rich is where the Martino family farms and harvests Bella Viva Orchard’s delectable fruits and nuts. Named after their daughters, Bella and Vivian, they produce and sell fresh fruits, dried fruits, nuts, and chocolates online to customers nationwide.
I was honored to receive a few of their goodies. My care package included dried apples, dried bing cherries, dried nectarines, and dried strawberries. They were all fantastic. I first tried the nectarines and while I didn’t like them straight out of the package, I did dice them up and add it to oatmeal. It made a nice paring.
I am not a cherry lover at all but I loved the dried cherries. I actually added them to a salad with some balsamic dressing and feta cheese and it was amazing.
The dried apples didn’t last long thanks to my husband. I think I got a couple and then they were never seen again. They had a fantastic flavor and my son even enjoyed them.
The dried strawberries I think were my favorite. While the texture was a bit odd, very thin, they had a great flavor to them. I added them to some pancakes for breakfast and they turned out great. They would be great in oatmeal as well.
The folks at Bella Viva are so kind that they are giving one of my readers the same care package.
***This giveaway will end on 8/25/11 at 11:59pm. This giveaway is open to US residents only. ***
Mandatory Entry to Win
1. Please visit Bella Viva Orchards and tell me what product you would like to try, other than the ones you will win. This MUST be your FIRST entry or all entries will be deleted. (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to Bond With Karla News Letter (1 entry) Subscribers will be emailed a special code for an extra entry.
3. Like Bond With Karla on Facebook (1 entry)
4. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Tweet the following I just entered @karlabond #giveaway from Bella Viva Orchards .Get the most amazing dried fruits around. Ends 8/25 http://ht.ly/5XWvs ” (1 entry) You can tweet twice daily leave 2 seperate entries
6. Like Bella Viva Orchards on Facebook