To be healthier sometimes requires you to brown bag it, and I don't mean the brown fast food bags. I try to remember to pack my lunch but when I do it feels like a chore. All those containers and not enough space. Rubbermaid has come out with this awesome LunchBlox that includes a ice pack to keep it cool.
Rubbermaid LunchBlox makes packing lunch easier than ever with its modular containers that snap together in multiple configurations to efficiently use the space in your lunch box or bag. Containers are perfectly portioned for your favorite lunch foods with handy measurements on the sides of each container. Your lunch stays chilled with snap in Blue Ice™. Additional individual containers are sold separately from kits so you can configure a different way everyday.
- Kit includes specially designed Blue IceT pack
- Containers are perfectly portioned for lunch foods commonly carried away from home
- Microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe and BPA-free
- The Sandwich Kit includes a sandwich container sized for regular and specialty breads, two snack containers (perfect for yogurt or nuts) and a snack container (perfect for fruits, vegetables and chips)
I love this things. It fits nicely in our mini fridge here in the office. I can had a nice healthy turkey sandwich which is stored at the bottom. In the top bigger containers I had a nice little salad. In the 2 smaller containers I had my dressing and a little cottage cheese. This was perfect! One container and it all snaps together so if I drop one I drop them all.
Got kids going back to school? This would make a perfect lunch companion for them. Remember Rubbermaid is much more than the big totes for storage. Check out the Rubbermaid LunchBlox page for a $1.50 off coupon to buy your own.
Product was supplied to be by Rubbermaid and does not reflect my opinion of this product.
Latest posts by Karla Bond (see all)
- Protect Your Family With These 4 Technological Advances - December 4, 2013
- How To Carve a Turkey: Video Instructions - November 27, 2013
- Angry Birds Star Wars Telepod Review - November 25, 2013