Well spring is here and it’s planting time. I plan on having some yummy fruits again this year in my garden. My watermelon last year was so good. Here is a recipe that will go with any fruit you want and make an excellent quick healthy breakfast. I love blackberries and kiwi which both would go well with this dish. Enjoy!
|1 Tbsp honey|
|2 tsp crystallized ginger|
|2 tsp lemon juice canned or bottled|
|2 cup(s) (diced) cantaloupe|
|1/2 cup(s) (raw) strawberries|
|1/2 cup(s) fresh blueberries|
|1 serving(s) 1 Fresh Mint Sprig, chopped|
|1/2 cup apple juice, unsweetened|
- Mix- Apple juice, honey, ginger and lemon juice in small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat until boiling. Boil for 2 minutes to slightly reduce mixture. Remove from heat; cool completely. (Can place in freezer for a few minutes to speed up cooling.)
- Add cantaloupe, strawberries, blueberries and mint in medium bowl. Spoon into serving dishes; drizzle with juice mixture.
Did you make this recipe? If so please let me know how you liked it or if you changed anything.
Do you have a quick healthy breakfast idea to share?
Please contact me to get any of your recipes published.
Latest posts by Karla Bond (see all)
- 5 Habits of People Who Always Have A Clean Home - June 15, 2018
- The Forgotten Key to Your Child’s Ability to Learn and Grow—Sleep - June 1, 2018
- Mindful Moms Always Have These In Their Cars - May 16, 2018