Here is a great Halloween recipe you can serve at your next party. It look yummy and can be use for Thanksgiving as well.
Pumpkin Cheese Ball
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese,softened
- 1/2 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pretzel rod
- Beat Cheddar and cream cheeses in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the pumpkin, pineapple preserves, allspice, and nutmeg and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- When the cheese mixture is firm, shape it into a ball. To make it look like a pumpkin, score the sides with vertical lines using a butter knife. Add the pretzel rod for a stem and transfer to a serving platter.
Please let me know your favorite holiday recipe and if you try this one, please come back and give your feedback.