Here is a great Halloween recipe you can serve at your next party. It look yummy and can be use for Thanksgiving as well.
Pumpkin Cheese Ball
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese,softened
- 1/2 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pretzel rod
- Beat Cheddar and cream cheeses in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the pumpkin, pineapple preserves, allspice, and nutmeg and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- When the cheese mixture is firm, shape it into a ball. To make it look like a pumpkin, score the sides with vertical lines using a butter knife. Add the pretzel rod for a stem and transfer to a serving platter.
Please let me know your favorite holiday recipe and if you try this one, please come back and give your feedback.
The following two tabs change content below.
As a full-time career oriented mother of one, I love to chat and write about topics that matter to me in my life. My day has to starts with a cup of joe and usually ends with exhaustion. I have a passion for cross stitching and of course spending time with the kiddo. I am always on the look out for topics to write about like recipes, healthy living, and products I find fascinating.