If you are looking for a garage sale please consider this one. Fleur Height Care Center is having a one day only sale to help raise money to take their residents to the Iowa State Fair. Get some great items and feel good knowing it's for a good cause!
- July 14th, 2012- 7am-3pm
- Fleur Height Care Center, 4911 SW 19th St (Across from the airport)
- Adult clothes, kids clothes, kids toys, and much much more
- Mingle with our residents while they help with the sale
If you have anything you would like to donate to the sale we would love to have it. You can call Stephanie at 515-285-2559 or just drop off the stuff Saturday. What doesn't sell will all be donated at the end of the day.
We hope to see you there!!
Latest posts by Karla Bond (see all)
- DIY Tips For Raising An Energy Saving Kid - December 11, 2013
- Seven Ways to Ease Your Child’s Anxiety of Shots - December 10, 2013
- Superfoods for Cold and Flu Season: Kitchen Garden Your Way to Health - December 10, 2013