As you can see I have been showcasing these fabulous monthly subscription boxes. Just when I think I have seen them all another pops up. Well this one is for baby! While I don't have a baby myself, I did let my new little friend Leo enjoy the goodies from Citrus Lane.
Who is Citrus Lane?
First time Mom turned her motherhood planning into a business. Mauria wanted to help other parents plan for parenthood and Citrus Lane is where they can count on for great products for their baby. They bring real parent recommendations right to your door each month.
I was thrilled to get the chance to review one of these boxes.
This box is wonderful. While I don't have a baby in the house I still did find some use for some of the items for my 4 year old. A friend currently has a 5 month old and he really enjoyed the nice orange and yellow rattle that came with this box. Also included was:
- Putumayo 2012 Playground Sampler includes 6 songs from around the world. (my son really loves music and enjoyed this cd. Helped calm him at bedtime)
- Pop & Lolli owl decal. Really cute owl design. (We haven't choosen a place to put it so I think I will get it to Leo's mom to hang up by his crib because it will be visually appealing to him).
- Wee Can Too Veggie Art Kit. This ‘veggie baby art kit’ is edible finger paint and crayons. Such a great concept because we all know when your a baby everything goes into the mouth. This is going to make craft for Leo when he comes over or even as a gift.
- BabyGanics Toy & Table CleanerI think you can use this at any age. We carried this with us when we have eaten out a couple times. Copper is messy and slops food on the table and of course wants to eat it. Cleaning the table with this spray makes me feel better when he does that. At least I know the table is really clean.
As you can see, this box packs a good punch. Even if you don't have a baby in your house, you can gift one to someone. I honestly think that the next baby shower I go to, this will be what I get them. Who knows maybe it will be my baby shower and I can direct people to get me a box! It's really fantatic.
Citrus Lane is giving one lucky reader a box for themselves. You don't know to have a baby yourself but if you know someone expecting come and enter! US residents only. Ends 8/16. **Mandatory entries MUST be done or all your other entries will be voided. I do check to make sure the winner chosen has done it and many have lost out because of it.**
Latest posts by Karla Bond (see all)
- DIY Tips For Raising An Energy Saving Kid - December 11, 2013
- Seven Ways to Ease Your Child’s Anxiety of Shots - December 10, 2013
- Superfoods for Cold and Flu Season: Kitchen Garden Your Way to Health - December 10, 2013