Going green is simpler than what you might think. You could change your household cleaners and grocery bags but have you ever thought about your watch? I know right? That is one thing I would have never thought to change. I am thrilled to have the chance to review the eco-friendly Sprout Watch.
About Sprout Watch
Sprout Watches set out to create an eco-forward lifestyle brand which utilizes the highest quality materials while striving to protect the Earth’s natural resources. Constructed from sustainable elements such as biodegradable corn resin, bamboo, cork, organic cotton, mother of pearl conflict free diamonds and Swarovski’s Advanced Lead-Free Crystal, Sprout Watches are setting the standard for eco-friendly, fashion-forward timepieces.
Mission Statement: Simply put, we set out to make the most eco-forward watches available. Truthful, transparent and to the point – we’ll never be anything less.
I was so thrilled when I got the chance to try this awesome Sprout Watch. I just would have never thought about changing my watch to be eco-friendly but I am so glad I found it. It’s very comfortable to wear and very light weight. I have to say I love the band. Made from latte wool felt it’s so soft it doesn’t irritate your skin. Here are some other features of this watch:
- Corn Resin Case, Bezel, reflector Ring and Movement Holder
- Tan100% Wool Felt Strap with Corn Resin Buckle
- Tan Bamboo Dial
- Rose Gold-tone Numerals and Indexes
- Brown Printed Outside Minute Track
- Mineral Crystal
- Mercury-Free Battery
- Approx. Band Length: 240mm
- Approx. Band Widtch: 20mm
- Approx. Case Diameter: 38mm
- Quartz Movement
It looks stylish and it makes for a great conversation piece. Christmas is coming folks faster than we might want and a watch is a great and common gift so why not make it an eco-friendly Sprout Watch instead???
Keep in touch with Sprout Watch for the latest product information.
Latest posts by Karla Bond (see all)
- Turning Your Life Around Can Be Easier Than You Might Think - May 23, 2019
- Is Life Taking Its Toll On Your Mental Wellbeing? - May 6, 2019
- Settling Conflict With Your Dignity Intact - May 6, 2019