Getting kids to brush their teeth can be hard. It is for my son. Heck even sometimes I forget to do it. It's something we need to teach our kids early on how important it is. Me4Kids has made brushing teeth fun and makes the kids want to do it.
Me4kids is a family owned and operated business. Their goal is to make sure families have first aid kits available to them so they can be prepared when needed. All of their products are made right here in the USA. They also donate product to educations fundraisers and children's organizations to help better lives of those that can't afford it. They are just an overall gosh darn good company with heart.
They offer several different products from the MediBag, Medi Buddy, Diaper Bag Buddy, and Nail Buddy.
I was thrilled to review the SmileBuddy from Me4Kids. Cooper isn't much for brushing his teeth so when asked to choose which I wanted to review, this one stood out. I couldn't be happier with my choice. This small little compact kit packs a huge bunch. I was shocked at all the things that popped out when I opened it.
- (1) Kid- friendly Suction Cup Toothbrush
- (1) Crest Toothpaste w/ fluoride
- (12) Dentek Fun Flossers
- (1) 2-3 minute kid-friendly brushing sand timer
- (8) Kid-friendly fun stickers
- (1) Reusable & Recyclable carry anywhere case
Of all the things that are in this kid, Cooper is fascinated over the fun flossers. It's sweet corn season here in Iowa so every time we are done eating he goes and grabs one to floss with. I also hear him at night pounding the suction cup toothbrush to the countertop. At least I know he is brushing now!
You can't go wrong with any of the products from Me4kids. Go check them out today! Tell them Bond With Karla sent ya!
Latest posts by Karla Bond (see all)
- Protect Your Family With These 4 Technological Advances - December 4, 2013
- How To Carve a Turkey: Video Instructions - November 27, 2013
- Angry Birds Star Wars Telepod Review - November 25, 2013