Welcome to the Fall in Love with Handmade Giveaway Hop, hosted by Going Green with the Grizls , The Vagabond Studio, and Eight Days a Week! As part of this great event, a group of bloggers are offering prizes valued at $15 or more and everything is handmade! You'll find the list of participating bloggers under the Rafflecopter form. Be sure to hop around and enter each of the giveaways. The more you enter, the more chances you’ll have to win the grand prize! The giveaway ends on September 15th, 2012 at 12:01 a.m. Good luck!
Our hosts have also put together an awesome grand prize valued at more than $300! The grand prize includes:
- AI2 Cloth diaper from Green Grizls
- Boogie Bear Creations Nighttime Cloth Diaper
- Lil Montner Mama Cloth Set
- AI2 Cloth diaper from 4oh5 Fluff
- Organic Bonnet from Bonnet Friend
- Set of Cloth Wipes & Detergent from Tender Bottoms
- Natural Deodorant from Live Beautifully
- Hybrid Fitted Cloth diaper from Silly Bear Handmade
- Bar of Soap from Bmbyx
- Original Artwork from NJoyArt
- GPS Bracelet from Motherhood Journey
- Fabric Lowercase ABC's from The Crunchy Farm Baby Shop
- $30 Credit to Babycake Boutique
- Hello Kitty Crayon Tote from Hoppy Mama Kreations
- Fitted Hybred Fleece Cloth Diaper from earthLINGZ
- Set of 3 Page Book Art Pints from EcoCycled
You can gain extra entries into the grand prize by entering all of the giveaways on blogs participating in the Fall in Love with Handmade Event. Click here to access the grand prize entry form!
Now onto the giveaway here.
Kelcey over at Seed and Sky on Etsy has given me the honor to review one of her outstanding creations! Actually I go two items to review. I received a Zen Flower and Water Lilly necklace to review.
Both of these necklaces are very well crafted and unbelievably pretty. The Water Lilly necklace is the bigger one of the two. This one looks big but packs a very delicate punch. I lovI have the light yellow in around the lilly. I have gotten a ton of comments when wearing this one. It really looks stunning with the silver chain.
The Zen Flower is the smaller one but don't be fooled this one is also very delicate. I love that it's black and off white and can be worn with any outfit. Kelcey paired it with a rich bronze necklace. This necklace is really great when you are wearing a nice simple shirt.
What I love about handmade is that I know these artisans take their time to make sure their pieces are perfect. The quality of these necklaces show the heat, soul, and love that Seed and Sky put into them.
Christmas is coming up so I beg you to please go take a look and consider a piece for a loved one!
Seed and Sky is giving one lucky reader a item of their choice from Etsy Store. Ends 9/14 US Residents Only