With Earth Day passed what about he other 364 days? We need to continue to think of way to keep our planet clean. Pick simple things you can do like reusable shopping bags or recycling your cardboard boxes and soda cans. Recycling doesn't have to be hard work.
Rubbermaid has made it easy. Then again when doesn't Rubbermaid make it easy? I just love their products. They make it easy to get organized not only in your kitchen but your entire home. They have come up with a new 2-in-1 recycler. It is a two compartment container with easy to carry handles. The top bin can be used to store recyclables and the bottom can hold an 8 gallon trash bag. Both compartments have easy to carry handles. Here are the website specs:
- Contain trash and recyclables all in one location or sort your recyclables
- Sleek design blends into kitchen décor
- Features LinerLock™ bag management in lower bin
- Removable lid
- Fold-away handles
- 5.8 gal sorting bin
- 7.4 gal tilt out bin with Liner Lock™ handles
- Total capacity = 13.2 gal
- Perfect for multi-stream or single stream recycling
I was thrilled to get the chance to review this awesome container.
My kitchen has built in garbage cans but I don't have anywhere to store by recyclables. I normally take them out at the end of the night. This bin has come in really handy. I use the top smaller bin for soda cans. That way I can just grab the handles and dump it right into my big outside bin. It's simple to clean out as well.
The larger bottom bin I use for my cardboard boxes. It too has the easy to lift handles for easy carrying. This 2-in-1 recycler is a simple and easy way to live a greener lifestyle. Do your part to keep our earth happy!
Rubbermaid is giving one of my lucky readers a 2-in-2 Recycler. US and Canada residents. Ends 5/12. Good Luck! **You MUST complete the mandatory entry. If your name is choosen I will confirm a mandatory entry was done. Many have lost the chance due to this, don't make that mistake. It takes a few seconds to do.***
Disclaimer: Product was supplied to me by Rubbermaid. The opinions is this post are my own and honest opinon about this product.
Latest posts by Karla Bond (see all)
- How to Help Your Children Expand Their Career Options - October 22, 2014
- Effective Ways To Help Your Child Who Is Being Bullied - October 21, 2014
- Street Smarts: How to Teach Kids to Stay Safe in a City - October 17, 2014