Okay so I am starting my Monday’s off with a fantastic healthy receipe. I hope you all enjoy!
Asian Tuna Patties
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, mix tuna, egg, bread crumbs, green onions, and garlic. Blend soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ketchup, sesame oil, and pepper into the mixture. Form the mixture into about 6 patties approximately 1 inch thick. Lightly sprinkle each patty on all sides with cornmeal.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Fry each patty about 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 7.6g
Total Carbs: 21.1g
Dietary Fiber: 1.4g
Recipe from All Recipes
The following two tabs change content below.
As a full-time career oriented mother of one, I love to chat and write about topics that matter to me in my life. My day has to starts with a cup of joe and usually ends with exhaustion. I have a passion for cross stitching and of course spending time with the kiddo. I am always on the look out for topics to write about like recipes, healthy living, and products I find fascinating.
Latest posts by Karla Bond (see all)
- A Smile is Worth a Thousand Words- Smile Brilliant - October 22, 2018
- Habits That Will Instantly Improve Your Life - July 24, 2018
- Stress Under The Spotlight - July 16, 2018