Bond With Karla is always looking for new and personality filled guest posts. We wish we could offer all posts free of charge. We have limited space available to free posts but we do also offer a premium services that will provide our utmost attention. For all type of guest post here are our guidelines:
- 2 backlinks within the post and must be relevant to post topic
- Must be full of personality, not just facts and figures. Personal stories and opinions are encouraged.
- Must be unique to Bond With Karla and not published on any other site.
- Bond With Karla reserves the right to use affiliate links in the post but will not replace the links you provide.
- Post must be at least 300 words
While guest posting in normally FREE of charge, we do limit the number of free posts we accept. In order to maintain the site, we do accept paid guest post or sponsored posts. Here are the options:
Paid Guest Posts:
If you would like to have your article featured on Bond With Karla you must follow the above guidelines. For a charge of $15 we will guarantee that your post will be published within 48 hours of receiving the post. It will be spread throughout our social media networks at least once the week it’s posted. Note: Based on requests it could take longer than 48 hours. No more than 2 posts will be published in one day. For every 2 paid posts, you are allowed one free posting.
Site Written Sponsored Posts:
For a charge of $25 Bond With Karla will write a post for you. Supply us with the 2 links you want featured in the post and we will write an appropriate post that fits our site. This could take up to a week to get written and posted. This option is popular for the simple fact that our readers recognize our personal writing style and name and will more likely read the article. With this option, we will also share the article on our social media networks.
While we wish we could offer everyone a free spot on our schedule, the time it takes to make every article shine and get noticed takes some time. We feel we can offer you a great service at a low cost.
Please contact us if you would like us to get you on our schedule.
Latest posts by Karla Bond (see all)
- Parents Taking Action: 5 Helpful Ways You Can Help Your Struggling Teen - March 9, 2014
- 5 Tips to Create an Indoor Garden - March 6, 2014
- How To Keep Your Kids Safe This Coming Summer - March 5, 2014