I am always searching online for quick healthy breakfast ideas. During the week I am a grab and go kinda gal but weekends I have more time to make breakfast. If I don't plan, I fail.
Here are some quick healthy breakfast recipes I found scouring the internet.
- Spinach & Bacon Omelet – Anything with the word bacon, regardless if it's turkey, has my attention. This recipe looks awesome and quick to make. (under 300 calories)
- Banana Pecan Waffles– I love Kashi waffles so this would be a great pairing. Simple to do and 3 ingredients. (Under 300 calories)
- Berry Parfaits– There little guys can be made up ahead of time. Simply grab and go! My kindof breakfast. (Under 400 calories, lower depending on fruit used)
- Blueberry Mango Smoothie– These could also be made ahead of time so you can grab and go in the morning. These also make great afternoon snacks and the kiddos will love it.
Do you have a quick healthy breakfast recipe that you just love? Have you blogged about it, dreamed about it, salivated over it? Well hook me up so I can salivate too!
Latest posts by Karla Bond (see all)
- All Things Chalk Couture - June 21, 2019
- Club Couture Subscription Box- June Exclusive - June 6, 2019
- Turning Your Life Around Can Be Easier Than You Might Think - May 23, 2019