I love this time of year because that means I get my hour of sleep back. Thank you for that! This is also a good time to remember to change those batteries in the smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors. My husband knows from personal experience what it's like to be effect by carbon monoxide. Thankfully he was able to get his family out of the house before it turned fatal.
Thank You Energizer
Energizer has been going and going and going for the past 25 years campaigning to help save lives with the Change Your Clock Change Your Batteries program. Energizer Holdings, Inc. [NYSE: ENR], headquartered in St. Louis, MO, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of primary batteries, portable flashlights and lanterns (and don't you just love that little bunny?)
“We began the Change Your Clock Change Your Battery® program with the IAFC 25 years ago to do our part in helping to keep families safe, “said Michelle Atkinson, Vice President of Marketing for Energizer North America. “Today it’s amazing to look back and see how the more than four million batteries donated through hundreds of neighborhood canvasses has translated to countless lives being saved. It’s another example of our philosophy of – that’s positivenergy brought to life. We are grateful to the IAFC, local fire departments across the country and this year Cal Ripken, Jr. for helping us share this message and make a positive impact.” - St Louis, MO press release
Change That Clock
November 4th is the day we all get one more little hour to sleep. So don't forget to change that clock and all the batteries in those detectors. To help you with this Energizer would like to give you some help with this Family Safety Kit.
- One reusable grocery tote containing:
- One 2-pack of 9volt Energizer® MAX® Batteries with Power Seal Technology – Dependable, powerful performance for the devices that help keep your family safe; now hold their charge when stored for up to 5 years
- One Energizer® Flameless Wax Candle – Enjoy the realistic flicker of a scented wax candle without the worry of open flame or hassle of soot and dripping wax
- One Energizer® Weatheready® Safety Light – Waterproof flashlight powered by AA, AAA or C cell batteries; includes safety whistle and imprinted preparedness checklist
- One Kidde Battery-Operated Combination Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm
Enter to win one of Energizer's Family Safety Kits. US Residents Only. Ends (of course) on 11/4/12. Don't forget to check them out on Facebook (it will get you an entry too)