Halloween is next month are you planning a party? I am not having a party but I am having a potluck on Halloween at work. Here is a great recipe from Hormel that is sure to spice up the party. This looks so simple I think even I can make it.
Bewitching Hot Pepperoni Cheese Dip
Servings: This recipe is recomended for 14 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) package chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package Hormel® Pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons CHI-CHI'S® Diced Green Chilies
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
In small saucepan, combine first 6 ingredients. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, 4 to 5 minutes or until cream cheese is melted. Stir in shredded cheese. Cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Serve warm dip with cut-up fresh vegetables or breadsticks.
To make it a bit healthier you can use fat free cheese and Hormel's turkey pepperoni (which I love). I might try making this with fat free cream cheese and upping the green onions and add dry chives to compensate for flavor.
If you have a good Halloween recipie I would love for you to share!
Latest posts by Karla Bond (see all)
- Protect Your Family With These 4 Technological Advances - December 4, 2013
- How To Carve a Turkey: Video Instructions - November 27, 2013
- Angry Birds Star Wars Telepod Review - November 25, 2013