Great Smoky Mountain National Park
Junior Ranger Program for children 5-12
Great Smoky Mountain Institute at Tredmont, a year round education center that offers summer youth programs and overnight events.
- Smoky Mountain Field School offers weekend workshops, hikes and adventures for families.
- Wildlife Watches at Cades Cove and Cataloochee
Arcadia National Park
Located near Bangor Maine
- Ranger narrated boat cruise which explores sea and island life.
- Visit the nature center to see hands on exhibits that help share how the park operates and teaches more about the animals.
- Play at Sand Beach and enjoy the sand and surf.
- Hike or Bike ride on the 125 miles trails for hiking and 45 miles of paths for biking
Mammoth Cave National Park
Located in Mammoth Cave,Kentucky
Introduction to Caving for children age 10 and up with their parents to explore the cave together.
- Nature Track for Kids, ranger led program with activities that depend on he season.
- Trog Tour , children ages 8-10 explore the caves with two rangers; no parents allowed.
Biscayne National Park
Located in Biscayne Bay Florida
- Dante Fascell Visitor Center helps children learn about the Biscayne Bay.
- Family Fun Fest held on the 2nd Sunday of the month between December and April, lots of hands on activities.
- Explore the coastline at Convey Point and canoeing along Mangrove Coast.