This is Iowa's biggest craft show of the year. Callahan Promotions, Inc. Arts & Crafts Show. 300 talented exhibitors sell their finest handcrafts with thousands of unique creations. From knitted items to stain glass to beautiful painting, this is your "Made in America" show. I love homemade items so if you do too this is the show to go see.
- September 28th 5pm-9pm
- September 29th 9am-5pm
- September 30th 10am-4pm
- Iowa State Fairgrounds Varied Industires Building. Check out the map for directions.
- Adult $6, Children 10 and under FREE
- Keep your eyes out in the Des Moines Register. Every year they usually place and ad for a discount
I have been to this arts & craft show many many times. It's outstanding. I will say though if you have children, it might not be wise to take them. Only because if they are grabby, the isles are small and I would hate for you to pay for something expensive they knocked over. This is why hubby will be watching Cooper when we go. It also takes a few hours to go through.
Latest posts by Karla Bond (see all)
- DIY Tips For Raising An Energy Saving Kid - December 11, 2013
- Seven Ways to Ease Your Child’s Anxiety of Shots - December 10, 2013
- Superfoods for Cold and Flu Season: Kitchen Garden Your Way to Health - December 10, 2013